Hey guys!! So, this month I read 6 books. I started one more but haven’t finished it yet…
It was a nice month since I manage to pick some books that I was dying to read, and some that wore in my Summer reading list.
– You can check my page: https://bookneeders.wordpress.com/my-2016-reads/ for more information about all the books I read through the year; and about the books themselves through the links to Goodreads!
So, for books I read:
- The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan
- The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan
- The Storm (The Rain #2) by Virginia Bergin
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #1) by Ransom Riggs
- Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
- Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #3) by Ransom Riggs
From all of this, I have to pick 2 favorites. The House of Hades!! It’s was truly amazing!! Unfortunately I can’t say the same about The Blood of Olympus since half of the book I felt really bored, as I posted in my Review. I also loved SO SO MUCH Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series!! I read some bad reviews on it so I was a afraid I was not going to like, but I loved it!! I loved them all so much and I can’t really decide which one I love the most, but I loved how the story developed, is just so beautiful and I was so NOT expecting it to be like this! It’s lovely!
Also I have reviews for all of this/ coming up, so make sure you check them out!!
For my July TBR I’m not very sure since I will be traveling and I don’t know what books more I will have with me yet, but I am aiming to read at least this ones:
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
- A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George R. R. Martin
- Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins
- Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins
(Anna and the French Kiss I started in the end of June and A Storm of Swords I started before but I am taking my time (a LOOOT of time >.<), but I will for sure end it this month!)
This month I am super excited to read Anna and the French Kiss since I heard so much about it all over the internet! I will for sure try to end the trilogy but will see!
These are the ones, I know for sure I intend to read this month, since I am traveling a bit, but I hope I can pick some more up but I don’t know yet with ones!
QOTD: What was your favorite read of June and also… What are you most excited to read in July??