AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS DAWNED UPON US!!!
So watch as I assemble my team of brave warriors and prepare yourself for a zombie book tag!!
The original tag is in the media and was created by Nathan Hale.
Here’s how it works:
1. Pick five books.
2. Turn to a random page.
3. The first name you see gets to be on you zombie survival team.
4. Apply them to the 10 situations.
Before we start, below are the books I have chosen:
And I will pick my team in this order:
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
And now the results:
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
1. The first person to die : Varys
Well, he could have came handy with his birds and all but oh well… LOL
2. The person you trip to get away from the zombies: Tyrion
This is to funny to be true hahaha Okay, I actually like the guy but I mean, he is kinda tiny it was difficult to see okay?!
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3. The first person to turn into a zombie: Prim
No 😦 But you where so young and good!! WHY??????!!!!!
4. The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Finnick
I knew it!! He couldn’t be all good, especially after all the ones he cared about die!! 😦 I understand you Finnick but…. I should have taken measures when I had the chance!!
Cress by Marissa Meyer
5. The idiot of the team: Thorne
hahaha that is a perfect match! 😛 SO OBVIOUS! Thorne you silly dude! 😀
6. The “brains” of the team: Levana
NOO FREAKING WAY!! Okay I am seeing two scenarios here… Or she is able to control the zombies or we can all fear for our life of she controlling us!!!
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
7. The team’s medic: Viktor Krum
I’m hopeless –‘ Could this ever have been worse??
8. The weapons expert: Harry
Finally someone! Hope Hermione has teached you something!! Because you might be my only hope!!
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
9. The brawler: Frank
I know you don’t like your captain but come on!!! You have so much potential!!
10. The team captain: Leo
Oh thank god, I trust Leo to get this under control and save us all!! I mean he has too…
Well that was fun, wasn’t it? 🙂 And my team definitely could have been worse, so thank god for that. 😉
If you’re reading this and feel like doing it, consider yourself tagged! 😀
Who would your team be in a zombie apocalypse? Now you know a fun way to find out!