Hey guys! I am a bit late doing this one… okay, a looot late! But I was tagged by Demi@bookstraveller to do this amazing tag! So thank you so much to nominating me for this awesome award!!
If you guys aren’t following her yet you totally should!! She has amazing reviews, tags and she also talks about movies. Also if you want to see her answering her questions for her nomination just click here!
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions assigned to you.
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award. (or at least as many as you can)
- Ask 10 questions to your nominees.
1. What is your favourite book cover?
Definitely The Rain by Virginia Bergin. It just has that nice creepy feeling to it and yet it’s so pleasant to look at… ❤
2. Name a book that you wish you had read at a different age.
For now I will have to say Percy Jackson. I still really enjoy some middle grade books but I always have to try not to get too angry at myself for having so much trouble with the writing and repetitive moments etc; but although I loved PJ, I think I would have been over the moon if only I got to read them when I was a bit younger.
3. Describe the perfect reading place.
Bed! For sure bed with some cozy pillows and blankets, some natural light and a lot of time! And occasionally some warm tea ❤
4. If you had to choose one book to read for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Wow this is a difficult one… There’s so many amazing books! And I like so much series unf… Only one. Only one. Hmm… I think I will go with Anna and the French Kiss just because I don’t read that many stand alone books but to read only one book for the rest of my life it has to have an end. This one, although it’s kind of a trilogy, they don’t end with a cliffhanger. I would hate to read only one book for the rest of my life if it ended with a cliffhanger… Also, this book always brings me too a happy mood so I have to go with that.
5. Who are your favourite male and female heroes? They can be fictional or non-fictional, from a book or movie.
(This is difficult since I always since it changes a bit when I can only put one… But right now would be:)
My favorite male hero is Uzumaki Naruto.
My favorite female hero is Hermione Granger.
6. What about favourite villain that you love and villain that you hate?
A Villain that I love has to be Snape although I don’t really consider him as a villain so I don’t know if it counts… A villain that I hate is President Snow from Hunger Games, I just never liked him not even a tiny bit.
7. Which fictional world would you like to visit or live in?
Thats difficult since I wouldn’t mind to visit or live in all of them but I wouldn’t probably survive… But if I would, I certainly would go to Hogwarts!
8. What is the furthest you have travelled? And how long?
The furthest is where I currently live. Finland, and I have been here for one year now.
9. What is your favourite animated movie?
Either Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast. But I came across some pretty good new ones like Inside Out and Zootopia and so on and I loved them! But the classics from childhood have always a special place!
10. Which book and movie release of 2016 are you most happy about right now?
OMG… theres at least 5! At least…. But definitely the one I am most eager to see is Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children!!!
10 random facts about myself:
- I’m from Portugal, my boyfriend is from Finland and we met in Italy.
- I have a terrible memory for faces and names – unless I see a person over and over, I rarely remember.
- I love cats and if I could I would have many many many! Currently I kinda have 2 cats, Oliver and Darius. And I said kinda because since I moved from my mom’s house, Oliver stayed with her.
- I love fall and winter but I’m totally NOT a fan of cold.
- I make a trip of over an hour to school every day across islands.
- I love Christmas wayyyy too much and everything related to it!
- I used to play basketball until I got an injury and had to be operated.
- I’m a very indecisive person and I can’t choose a favorite color.
- Usually after I see a horror movie I have to see something light-hearted, otherwise I get paranoid.
- I’m currently studying Digital Arts.
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- What fictional character do you think you look more alike?
- What type of books do you read more and less?
- What’s your favorite standalone book? Why?
- What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
- Which fictional character would you choose to be your best friend? Why?
- Would you be a superhero or a villain? What would be your name?
- Do you have a favorite animal? Which one?
- If you could write and publish a book what would it be about?
- Do you like to see anime? If so which one is your favorite?