First of all, I want to thank @bookdragon1017 for tagging me!! THANK YOU!!! (sorry it took so long >.<) If you I aren’t following her yet, you totally should! She has awesome reviews and a lot of other cool content! Also check out her tag here, she has kind of a similar taste to mine 😀
And now…. Let’s get started!
- Always Always Always, pingback to creator (she has trouble finding your tags because it doesn’t pingback correctly) icebreaker694
- Use graphics by creator or your own
- Thank fellow blogger for thinking about you enough to tag you
- Answer the questions
- Tag 10+ bloggers to do it (Don’t make the tag die!)
1. Commenter: A book that you love for its dialogue/character interaction
Any book by Rick Riordan, really! But especially The Heroes of Olympus series! His books always put me laughing! They have extremely awesome characters and loads of funny moments.
2. Posts: A plot you can’t help but fall in love with
Marissa Meyer’s books, especially Cress (but also Winter)! And Leigh Bardugo’s books, especially Crooked Kingdom!
3. Emojis: A book/series with uncontrollable feels
There’s many but I will have to go with Me Before You.
4. Keyboard: A book with very advanced writing
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen was the first one to came to my mind! But although it had a bit more of an advanced writing for me, it was pretty easy to go with it!
5. Sharing: A book/series that a friend got you into
Game of Thrones! Both TV series and books.
6. Videos: The best book to movie adaptation
I haven’t read all the Harry Potter books but for the ones I read they were the best movie adaptations I came across. It really can’t get better than that…
7. Likes: Favourite book/series at the moment
Series – The Watchbands
Book (I am not sure if it will be a standalone) – The Bear and the Nightingale
8. Logos: A beautiful book cover
There are so many I really like… But for a long time The Rain has been one of my ultimate favorites! Also The Selection covers are really pretty, Crooked Kingdom, Lady Midnight, Truthwitch, My True Love Gave to Me and so on… I have some of those facing me on my bookshelf! *wink*
9. Awards: An award winning book that stole your heart
Definitely A Monster Calls. This book was amazing! Such a tiny book and yet so incredibly emotional!
10. Followers: A hyped up author that you love
11. Views: A book that everyone has read before you have
Eclipse and Breaking Dawn… I read them only last year…. Wasn’t I supposed to read this ages ago? Yeah… But I didn’t, so.. I read them now. Not the same effect but I am still happy I read them!
I TAG: Rules
Hope you guys enjoyed this tag! ❤
I would love to know your thoughts about my choices!