This month was so much fuller than I was initially expecting! I got a lot to do and so not that much time to read, plus a lot of birthdays and name days in this month that also took some time. It was quite a good month but a very tense one!
I read a total of 10 books this month, and some turned out to be favorites, so I’m quite happy with the books I read in June!
Here are the books I read this month:
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett (review coming on 12/7)
- Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
- When We Danced at the End of the Pier by Sandy Taylor
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera (review coming on 14/7)
- Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton (ARC Review)
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (review coming tomorrow)
- The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy (ARC Review)
- City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson (ARC Review coming on 3/7)
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (review to come at the end of July)
My Top 3 reads of this month are The Hate U Give, that I thought wonderful and with a very important message; Noteworthy, which I absolutely adored because it was really cute and warm-hearted; and When We Danced at the End of the Pier that was a wonderful historical fiction full of innocence, love, and friendship.
But I also loved This Savage Song incredibly much, and I can’t wait to read the next book! I am completely addicted to the characters and the darkness in it!
I started Outlander that was in my last TBR, but I haven’t ended it yet… I am not really sure how I feel about it quite yet, but I don’t really love it like everybody else seems to love.
What were your favorite reads of June? Have you read any of the books mentioned? Let’s discuss in the comments below!
So for this month I really wanna try to read as much as I can because I will have some holiday time. I really need to catch up with my TBR, and it hasn’t been really easy since I just got a lot of books and I have a lot of pre-orders coming, but I’m trying! Also, do you have any recommendations? I am trying to read from different authors and other genres, so if you have some favorite you would like to recommend I would love to hear about it!
The books I want to try to read in July are:
It’s probably a bit ambitious for me, but let’s see! Although I already started Outlander, it’s still quite a bit more than I normally read, but since I will have some free time I will try to get to all of them!
There are some books here that I have been wanting to read for the longest time and I will finally get to it and some pre-orders I got that I also really wanna get to, otherwise there was no point on pre-ordering them…
What’s on your TBR for this month? Have you read any of this? Share your thoughts in the comments below!