I saw this tag on youtube and I thought it was so cool! I wanted to do it so much and I’m incredibly happy to be tagged by Nadwa @ Painfullyfictional! Thank you so much!😍 Make sure you guys check out her amazing blog and her post for this tag here!
So, in the beginning of the post, I will also share a bit about how I’m doing so far, with my challenges this year! And I hope you guys enjoy it!
So, as for my challenges this year, you can check out in more detail here. I changed in the beginning of the year some of them, and I was going to do a bingo for new adult books, but I noticed I wasn’t going to do it so instead I am doing these ones:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge – I have read 64 out of 65 so I updated it to 80!
- 2017 Mount TBR Reading Challenge – I read 12 out of 24 books from your TBR pile. This is not going as expected and I am not sure I will manage to get to the 24 until the end of the year…
- Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge 2017 – 3rd Base: 11-15 Books – I read 14 so far and I will definitely surpass that!
- 2017 Diverse reads Book Challenge! – I read 14 out of the 15 I was hoping to get to.
- 2017 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge – I’ve completed my goal of 25 books and I have at least 2 more to read now!
- Rory Gilmore Challenge – I read exactly 0 out of 6. I am doing incredibly poor in this one but I am currently reading one and I intend to still read some more until the end of the year, so let’s see how it goes!
It’s time for the Tag… Let’s get started!
1. Best Book You’ve Read So Far in 2017?
This is such a hard question! I read some pretty good books this year already….
2. Best Sequel You’ve Read So Far in 2017?
Actually, I haven’t read that many this year… But I did love this two! A Court of Mist and Fury was the best sequel a person can ask for and A Court of Wings and Ruin was just the perfect ending I hoped. They are quite different in feeling but I loved both incredibly much!
3. New Release You Haven’t Read Yet, But Want To?
There are a couple of ones I missed and that I still want to read… But one is for sure When Dimple Met Rishi.
4. Most Anticipated Release For Second Half of 2017?
There are quite many… It’s difficult to choose just one, but since one is almost coming out I will go with Wonder Woman: Warbringer!
5. Biggest Disappointment?
The book that disappointed me the most this year would have to be History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera. Everyone seems to love it but it just didn’t do much for me… I really liked the concept but I was terribly bored reading it. So either this book or Outlander, but that one I wasn’t sure I was going to like, and this one I was sure I would and that didn’t happen.
6. Biggest Surprise?
What To Say Next is one of my favorite books for this year and I had no idea it was going to be so good! I would definitely recommend you guys to read it! It’s such a unique, emotional read!
7. Favorite New Author (Debut or New To You)?
For sure Victoria Schwab! I haven’t read a lot of her books (ahem… not a lot, meaning one…) but now I need to because I love her writing and her worlds are phenomenal! I really don’t understand why it took me so long to start reading them. I also really want to read her books by V.E Schwab and I just got some!
I have a review for This Savage Song here if you wanna check out!
8. Newest Fictional Crush?
I’m not sure if “crush” is the right for all of them but… Rhysand from ACOTAR (obviously), Nelson from When We Danced at the End of the Pier and Isac from Noteworthy are pretty amazing! But the newest of all is the Darkling from Shadow and Bone, although I don’t know much about him…
9. Newest Favourite Character?
Well, I do have a lot of them… But the newest one is David from What To Say Next.
10. Book That Made You Cry?
I’m quite a crybaby, so it’s not very difficult but not to repeat myself, and go with Noteworthy or What To Say Next … I will choose Words in Deep Blue that I think is a cry-worthy book!
11. Book That Made You Happy?
Things I Should Have Known is such a freaking cute book! I absolutely loved it and it definitely made me happy!
12. Favourite Book To Movie Adaptation You Saw This Year?
Unfortunately, I haven’t seen many… But A Monster Calls was a good and powerful one! Or, if it counts, Beauty and the Beast!
13. Favorite Review You’ve Written This Year?
I’m really proud of my review of The Circle and of Things I Should Have Known.
14. Most Beautiful Book You Bought or Received So Far This Year?
Cover-wise? I can’t really choose just one… So let’s make a top 3, shall we? I absolutely love these covers for Windfall, And I Darken and Wintersong!
15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of The Year?
There are so many! But here’s some of them I really wanna get too! 5 that are new releases and 5 that, well, are not!
The Language of Thorns
Daughter of Burning City
Beasts Made of Night
Books that I own from my TBR:
Stalking Jack the Ripper
Queens of Geek
Wire & Nerve Vol.1
Salt to the Sea
** I TAG **
Thebookmermaid / Twinbookmarks / Matxibooks / Bionicbookworm / Whimsypages / Fire-breathingbookdragon / Readingwithrendz / Hebasbookblog / Desrandomthoughts / Kellybookblog / Mylifeasasportsfangirl / Snowwhitehatesapples / Twintalesbookreview
If you have done this already or don’t feel like doing it feel free to skip it! Hope you have fun!
Comment down below what you thought of my answers and what you would have answered!