Yey! This was my best month so far! I had some really good time to read and I am proud that I used it really well! I read 16 books this month and some of them were truly amazing! I found quite some favorites this month and I can’t wait to share them with you guys!
Here are the books I read this month:
- Hello, Sunshine by Laura Dave (ARC Review)
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (DNF 40% so I am counting it as read – won’t be doing a review)
- What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum (ARC Review)
- Paintbrush by Hannah Bucchin (ARC Review)
- Random Illustrated Facts: A Collection of Curious, Weird, and Totally Not Boring Things to Know by Mike Lowery (ARC Review on Goodreads)
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy edited by Ameriie
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire (Review coming on 4/8)
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (Review coming on 7/8)
- Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker (ARC Review coming on 2/8)
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (Review coming on 12/8)
- Down Among Sticks and Bones (Review coming on 11/8)
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han (Review coming on 14/8)
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (Review coming on 18/8)
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (Review coming on 21/8)
This month is difficult to choose a top 3 because I found quite some favorites, but I will put the favorites of favorites… So, my Top 3 reads of this month are What to Say Next, that I just loved the characters and I need some more books from the author!; Down Among Sticks and Bones that was incredibly dark and just utterly beautiful; and The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue that was hilarious and duper cute!
But I also loved And I Darken incredibly much, that I thought it extremely complex and gripping with some pretty badass characters and Our Dark Duet that I felt was a really amazing sequel!
And last but not least I really have to mention the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy and Fangirl because I loved them! They were so cute and easy to read! I can’t wait to try more books by those authors and to be honest, I can’t wait to re-read these books!
I started two more books but I didn’t manage to end them this month!
What were your favorite reads of July? Have you read any of the books mentioned? Let’s discuss in the comments below!
August will be the complete contrary of last month! I don’t have as much time to read 1st because I will have some family holidays and 2nd because my classes start. But I am still hopeful that I will get to some that I’ve been dying to read and some ARCs as well.
The books I want to try to read in August are:
I already started Young Jane Young and Now I Rise so hopefully I will end those pretty soon.
There’s some I really have to read because they will be coming out pretty soon, and as you can see I also have some pretty easy reads for this month, so I expect to manage to get to them all…
Many of them I choose to this month because of challenges I’m doing so I’m really hoping to read them all and end the challenges, in this case, the bingos I’m doing! You can check them out here!
What’s on your TBR for this month? Have you read any of this? Share your thoughts in the comments below!