Hey guys! I was tagged by Maya @Firebreathingbookdragon to do “The Uniquely Me TAG” so thank you so much Maya!! 💜
This tag is quite different from what I normally do but it’s really cute and interesting. To be honest, it wasn’t that easy to get answers for this tag but I’m really happy with the result ^^ It’s really inspiring to read and to know a bit more about our fellow bloggers! So let’s get started!
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
- Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
- You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
- After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique Things About Me
- When I pass a crosswalk alone and it doesn’t have traffic lights – meaning I have to make cars stop because of me – I always rub my ear… It’s kinda weird and I’m not sure why I do it but it makes me feel less self-conscious…
- I have a scar in each eyebrow from when I was little, like in kindergarten I think.
- I’m a person that stresses really easily, sometimes for not much reason. And because of that, I’m extremely organized. Like, way too much… Anywhere in my house, you can always find a list for something.
- But although I’m really organized I’m also a very indecisive person. Sometimes that makes me crazy! I just don’t understand why I’m like that.
- When I was little I had half of my face burned accidentally. I had 2nd and 3rd-degree burns and somehow one can barely tell nowadays. My doctor always says my skin is really good regenerating.
- I’m an ultimate day-dreamer. It gets really random and I always imagine myself in the weirdest and most impossible situations.
- I love old styled things. Like TV shows, classic books, music, … Or just things that are recent but have a certain old feeling. I just love the feeling basically.
- I love a bunch of things that are polar opposites.
- I love documentaries, especially ones with dark themes or (once again polar opposite) cute animals and nature.
- I have a problem with thinking things might have feelings… I can’t leave a paper alone. It has to be with other papers or if it goes to garbage or anything like that, it has to have a second one with it.
- I’m a really sensitive person that refuses to show that to the outside world and thinks she is way stronger than she really is.
- I have a really weird humor. Actually, delete that. I’m extremely awkward in general. Mainly because I’m really shy and afraid of what others might think of me.
- When I really focus on something I completely delete the outside world to the point where people sometimes have to scream and still my only answer is “huh?” That’s because I’m completely lost about what’s happening… And when I do hear but I am too focused and can’t get out of my own head, I somehow seem to take eons to answer something someone asked me. When that person already changed to other conversation or forgot the previous one, that’s when my brain normally answers the question. It’s a bit weird and hard to explain, but I don’t know anyone with that particular flaw so I guess that makes me unique x)
I’m a bit without time tho, a lot of school work to do so I’m tagging the same from my last tag. If you wish to be tagged / or not, inform me in the comments. Enjoy!
*I will also start answering comments and checking more tags and answers to my tags hopefully pretty soon >-< Sorry!