Welcome to the last post of 2017! I can’t believe we are already going for 2018, this year passed so fast for me! As well as this month that I have no idea where it went, but I for sure didn’t read much! But I did enjoy some family time and put everything school related in order, and I’m already preparing myself for next year!
This month I read only 7 books but they were all really nice, and I also had some time with family to see some book-to-movie adaptations!
How was your month? What books did you read?
- ARC: My Sweet Friend by H.A. Leuschel
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Dear Ijeawele, or A Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Review to come in January)
- The Complete Chi’s Sweet Home, Part 1 (Vol.1-3) by Kanata Konami (Review to come )
- The Martian by Andy Weir (Review to come )
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 (Sailor Moon #1) by Naoko Takeuchi
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Vol. 1 (Review to come)
- + 1 poem – O, Tempora! O, Mores! by Edgar Allan Poe – which I’ve been reading and will do a review only when I read all of them.
I guess there’s no point in doing a Top 3 again… I did really enjoy the books I ended up reading this month. I was mainly surprised by The Martian since I’ve been putting it off for quite a long time and only now forced myself to read it, and I actually loved it. I’m not a big fan of sci-fi but this is a really good book!
Also, if you like cats please just get The Complete Chi’s Sweet Home manga! It’s SO adorable!!
What were your favorite reads of December? Have you read any of the books mentioned? Let’s discuss in the comments below!
I’m really not sure on how January will be but I definitely have a couple of books I would love to get to and hopefully read more than in the past 2 months…
The books I want to try to read in January are:
What’s on your TBR for this month? Are you excited for any of these or have you read any of them before? Share your thoughts in the comments below!