Hey guys! I was nominated way too long ago by the lovely Marta@Thebookmermaidblog, to do The Blogger Aesthetic Award, so thank you so much!! It took me some time but I got to it! Check out her aesthetic here, it’s really different from mine and her blog is amazing so go, go, go!
This award was really fun to make and I hope you guys enjoy it!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
This is a bunch of stuff I love. They are represented in many ways, for example, my love for Russian culture, anime, books, Japanese stuff, stars, sweets, photography, lakes, organizing and putting things in order … My love for sunsets, skies, snow and fairy lights… It’s a bit difficult for me to find my aesthetic because it changes from day to day. It’s about what I feel more comfortable in that moment, I guess…
I say that because I guess that from here, you couldn’t tell my favorite colors are black and grey, right? You might see that a bit more on my blog photos because it’s also what I’m more comfortable with. But also, I love oranges, whites, purples, and pinks, they make everything seem lighter and calmer.
So I’m gonna go with this for my aesthetics, I like to look at it, it makes me happy and even if it doesn’t represent me every time, it always ends up representing so this is it… What about yours? What’s your aesthetic?
I TAG :
Some of my newest followers, thank you so much!!
If you’ve done this already or don’t feel like doing it just skip it! Enjoy! 💜
2 thoughts on “The Blogger Aesthetic Award”
I haven’t seen this anime award before—certainly a unique one and well suited to your blog. Aesthetics escape me, so I don’t think I’d ever receive it (and if I did…I don’t think I would post about it haha). Congratulations!
Haha I didn’t even know I was nominated till I read to the end of the post! XD Thanks for the tag, and I love your aesthetic by the way (it’s very sweet!)