Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010 out of a love of lists. It recently changed to That Artsy Reader Girl and that’s where you can find the topics for each Tuesday.
This week’s topic is:
Bookish Worlds I’d Want to/Never Want to Live In
This is such a cool topic! For me, one of the best things about reading is meeting new worlds. That’s why I love fantasy! I can already think of many I would love to live in! Even tho, half of the time fantasy worlds are definitely not the easiest to live in…
I will be mentioning 8 worlds I would love to live in and explaining my top 4! And 8 worlds I just couldn’t possibly endure, and explaining my top 4 as well.
*If I have a review for any of the books mentioned it will be linked to the cover*
Which Bookish Worlds would you love to live in? Which ones you wouldn’t?
Bookish Worlds would you love to live in:
This first 4 are the ones I would love the most to live in!
- Hogwarts: I would love to be a student there and I love magic, it’s one of my favorite worlds ever and I just had to add it here!
- Henrrieta: Who wouldn’t love to live in a place with so much “magic/energy” in it? Especially if I were part of their gang of course! I just recently read The Raven Boys and I’m obsessed!
- Confection: Obviously I would love to live in Candyland!
- Velaris: This beautiful town stole my heart! It’s perfect. Also, I wanna be part of the inner circle!
Bookish Worlds I couldn’t possibly live in:
These are my Top 4 worlds I would hate to live in:
- Panem: Oh, how much I would hate to live here! Such a sad and difficult world, where you never know what might happen to you or your family!
- The Rain is set in an apocalyptic world where water can kill you. It’s scary and pretty much impossible to survive!
- This Savage Song is also set in set in an imaginative decade after World War II and it’s incredibly difficult to survive! There are so many monsters and darkness!
- Illéa: I couldn’t possibly live in a world where my family’s status would dictate my job, and the only way to change that would be to marry into a family with a different status.
Which Bookish Worlds would you love to live in? Which ones you wouldn’t? Do we have any of the same? Let’s talk in the comments below!