In January I posted my Anticipated Releases Part 1 and now it’s time for part 2!
To be honest, I don’t think I have that many to mention… The first part of the year was way fuller than this one, but I do have some I really want and some I’ve even already pre-ordered, which I’m super pumped about! I know I won’t be reading all of these but for sure some I will!
Also, make sure you comment below, which books do you have on your wish lists, for this part of the year!!
So here’s my list of anticipated books for the second part of 2018:
- Bright We Burn (The Conqueror’s Saga #3) – Kiersten White – 10th PRE-ORDERED
- Nyxia Unleashed (The Nyxia Triad #2) – Scott Reintgen – 17th
- Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons #3) – Sarah J. Maas – 7th PRE-ORDERED
- The Dark Vault: Unlock the Archive (The Archived #1-2.5) – Victoria Schwab – 14th PRE-ORDERED
- The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy #3) – Katherine Arden – 15th PRE-ORDERED
- City of Ghosts – Victoria Schwab – 28th PRE-ORDERED
Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) – Kerri Maniscalco – 18th PRE-ORDER
- Wildcard (Warcross #2) – Marie Lu – 18th PRE-ORDERED
- The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner #1) – J.C. Cervantes – 18th
Supernova (Amulet #8) – Kazu Kibuishi – 25th
- Tales of Beedle the Bard Illustrated Edition – Chris Riddell & J.K. Rowling – 2nd
- The Lady’s Guide toPetticoats and Piracy (Guide #2) – Mackenzi Lee – 2nd
- Muse of Nightmares (Strange the Dreamer #2) – Laini Taylor – 2nd PRE-ORDERED
- Dry – Neal Shusterman & Jarrod Shusterman – 2nd
- What If It’s Us – Becky Albertelli & Adam Silvera – 9th
- Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor #2) – Jessica Townsend 4th PRE-ORDERED
- Archenemies (Renegades #2) – Marissa Meyer – 6th
Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) – Cassandra Clare – 4th PRE-ORDERED
What are you most excited to read in this second half of 2018? Any in common?