How has your month been? June was the best month so far for me! I’m so happy!!
I read pretty much all the books I wanted to read with little change and found amazing books!
I’ve read 13 books and I am totally caught up with The Count of Monte Cristo‘s marathon that ends next month, and the Shadowhunter’s marathon that I’m enjoying it a bit more now. I ended up re-reading one book to continue with the series and re-read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban but this time I went for the illustrated edition, which made it not feel like a re-read at all!
Check out what I’ve read this month:
- Leah on the Offbeat
- An Ember in the Ashes re-read
- The Dream Thieves (Review to come 5/7)
- City of Lost Souls (Review to come when I end the TMI series)
- Sleeping Giants (Review to come 12/7)
- Bad Romance (Review to come 7/7)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Review to come 1/7)
- Illuminae (Review to come 14/7)
- ARC: Sadie (Review to come 1/7)
- A Darker Shade of Magic (Review to come 19/7)
- Anne of the Green Gables (Review to come 10/7)
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue (Review to come 28/7)
- A Torch Against the Night (Review to come 21/7)
TOP 3 books of the month:
Blue Lily, Lily Blue was an amazing read! I’m LOVING this series and I loved the last book too but this one was even more emotional, which is why I loved it even more, which should be impossible for how much I love the last one… I would recommend this series to EVERYONE!
Anne of Green Gables is one of the most beautiful children’s classics I’ve ever read! Its emotional, sweet and it has the most amazing main character ever! I love Anne with all my heart!
Sadie was a very important and hard book to read. It’s powerful, realistic and it’s utterly sad. It was a fantastic book but it does take its toll on you… It’s incredibly well written and you can’t possibly stop reading it!
What were your favorite reads of June? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Let’s discuss in the comments below!
July will be a bit uncertain in terms of reading but I really hope I get to all of these… I am sure I will end The Count of Monte Cristo.
The books I want to try to read in July are:
What’s on your TBR for July? Are you excited for any of these or have you read any of them? Share your thoughts in the comments below!