How has your month been?
I’ve read only 5 books this month, although I must say… I did find some amazing ones!!
Check out what I’ve read this month:
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- A Conjuring of Light
- Catwoman: Soulstealer (Review to come 1/9)
- Flowers for Algernon (Review to come 6/9)
- Siege and Storm (Review to come)
Books of the month:
Since I read so little, I will talk a bit about each of them…
- Aru Shah and the End of Time – this was an extremely fun and awesome beginning to a series, with some amazing mythology not so talked about that will leave you waiting for more!
- A Conjuring of Light – An amazing end to a trilogy, full of amazing characters, an incredible world and some really difficult and surprising moments!
- Catwoman: Soulstealer – The very best superhero book. This is an amazing take on Catwoman, full of action, amazing characters full of depth, and a lot of emotions!
- Flowers for Algernon – One of the most emotional books I’ve read. It’s such a different and interesting read, that makes you think and cry and leaves you with your heart in your hands through the whole book.
- Siege and Storm – I love the world, although I must say I wasn’t as invested in the book as I thought I was going to be… The main character really manages to annoy me…
What were your favorite reads of August? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Let’s discuss in the comments below!
What’s on your TBR for September? Are you excited for any of these or have you read any of them? Share your thoughts in the comments below!