Hey guys!! How has your month been?
This month was pretty good for me! I managed to read pretty much all I wanted and a lot more than last month. Also, I’m almost ending the Harry Potter series for the first time, which makes me excited although slightly sad. I believe I will for sure re-read it many times!
I’ve read 12 books and started one more that I intend to end next month!
Check out what I’ve read this month:
- The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
- The Bane Chronicles
- Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix (Harry Potter #5)
- Vicious (The Villains #1)
- Tash Hearts Tolstoy
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6)
- Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
- City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake #1)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables #2)
- A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes #3)
- Wildcard (Warcross #2)
TOP 3 books of the month:
This month is difficult since I have more than 3 but… I guess these are THE ONES:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is now one of my fav books in the series! This one and the third one are just the best things ever and I could read them anytime and never tire. There’s so much in this book… It’s truly glorious!
A Reaper at the Gates is the type of book that will surprise you every page. I love this series with all my heart. It’s completely action-packed and full of emotions and oh-so worth reading!
Vicious was an amazing book full of surprises, creepiness and AMAZING powers! It was just really unique and it completely hooked me! I can’t wait to read what happens next!
What were your favorite reads of September? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Let’s discuss in the comments below!
What’s on your TBR for October? Are you excited for any of these or have you read any of them? Share your thoughts in the comments below!