Hey guys!! How has your month been?
To be honest, mine could have been a bit better than it was. I starting having a bit more reading time after mid-February, but I was also sick then so… It wasn’t the best month but it’s getting better for sure! I did read some awesome books tho…
Check out what I’ve read this month:
- The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air #2)
- The Sea Was a Fair Master
- From Twinkle, with Love
- The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy #3)
- Tokyo Ghoul Vol.1 (Tokyo Ghoul #1)
- Black Butler Vol.1 (Black Butler #1)
- The Acient Magus’ Bride Vol.1 (The Acient Magus’ Bride #1)
- Sightwitch (The Witchlands 0.5)
- An Authentic Experience
- King of Scars (Nikolai Duology #1)
- Circle of Shadows (Circle of Shadows #1)
TOP 3 books of the month:
The Winter of the Witch was probably my most anticipated release of the year so far. It’s one of my favorite trilogies and this one did not disappoint! I loved it so much! I didn’t want it to end but it was for sure an amazing ending! I highly recommend this trilogy if you haven’t read it yet!
Wicked King was a killer book. It was an emotional rollercoaster and I’m not sure how I’m gonna be able to wait for the next book! I don’t even know what to say, to be honest… But I do have a review to come!
From Twinkle, with Love was an amazing surprise. It took me so long to get to read this book and I wasn’t expecting to love it so much! But it was just so emotional and sweet and I’m officially obsessed with everything Sandhya Menon writes!
What were your favorite reads of February? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Let’s discuss in the comments below!
March TBR – aka the most ambitious TBR I’ve done ever.