I am finally doing this! I have a couple of tags and awards still to do, mainly because I don’t post more than 3 per month, but also, some of them I am saving for a certain time to do them. But it’s finally time to do the One Lovely Blog Award, that I was so kindly tagged by Marta@Thebooksmermaid, Fabwritings and Maya@Firebreathingbookdragon
Thank you so much for nominating me!😍
Rules for the Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Facts About Myself
- I hate eating while reading. I always have to stop because I’m constantly thinking I’m gonna get the book dirty.
- One year ago it was impossible for me to read more than one book at a time, and now I very easily read a maximum of three for as long as they are in different formats.
- Be it winter or summer, I always need to have fluffy and warm covering when I sleep, even tho my house is incredibly hot already.
- It’s incredibly difficult for me to get rid of stuff, even if they have absolutely no use whatsoever.
- I have some kind of curse that makes every single bug attracted to me, no matter how many persons or animals are around me, they always come for me and leave everybody else alone.
- Two years ago something in me changed and somehow it’s more difficult for me to like/commit to movies/series. They rarely appeal to me or make me bored, although I can see my favorite ones every single day and be completely happy although I know every single thing happening.
- My favorite time of the year is Christmas because I love fairy lights, warm blankets, comfy clothes and hot tea & cocoa and it’s holidays so I can enjoy a good book in bed and relax.
I tried to check, but if you’ve done this already or don’t feel like doing it, feel free to skip it! Enjoy!